While no official announcement from TNT has yet been made regarding Dallas being picked up for a third season, Patrick Duffy has said in an interview with the New York Daily News that there will be another series.
With that in mind, here’s what I would like to see should it happen:
1) A new Southfork interior that much more closely resembles the Southfork interior of Dallas 1.0
2) Pam Ewing (hopefully) back in some form (though the next two episodes will determine if she’s alive or dead)
3) More mentions of original characters-such as Jenna, Charlie, Lucas, Donna etc etc.
4) Any chance of seeing Sly-even in one of the 5 second cameos Dallas 2.0 is so good at.
5) More Ray, Lucy, Gary & Val. They would all fit in so well as they have already in their all too brief appearances.
6) Some episodes with a slower pace. Dallas doesn’t always suit the breakneck speed of the episodes.
7) Some acknowledgement that John Ross has two brothers-even if not seen, just a mention.
8) An end to the rewriting of established history and erasing of beloved characters.
9) The writing out of characters like Elena, Carmen, Drew, Emma & Harris.
10) Judith Light back as Judith Brown Ryland.